Check Out These 12 Adorable Lunchbox Cake Recipes
These lunchbox korean lunchbox cake cakes are absolutely adorable! They look perfect for kids and they’re super easy to make. You’ll need just a few ingredients that you can easily find in your kitchen.
12 Adorable Lunchbox Cake Recipes
When it comes to lunchbox cakes, there are endless possibilities. But sometimes, you just want something that’s quick, easy, and adorably delicious. That’s why we’ve rounded up some of our favorite lunchbox cake recipes that fit the bill.
From a fun and festive confetti cake to a classic PB&J cake, these recipes are sure to please even the pickiest eaters. And the best part? They’re all made in a muffin tin, so they’re perfect for on-the-go snacking.
So what are you waiting for? Get baking!
- Confetti Cake
A sweet and colorful twist on classic vanilla cake, this confetti-filled recipe is perfect for a fun and festive treat.
Get the recipe at Sugar & Soul Co.
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
Packed with nutritious ingredients like zucchini and almond butter, these chocolate muffins make a delicious (and surprisingly healthy) snack. Just be sure to pack them with an ice pack to keep them fresh until lunchtime.
Get the recipe at The Big Man’s World.
How to Make a Lunchbox Cake
- Preheat our oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: 1 cup whole wheat flour, 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon baking soda, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup agave nectar or honey, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Fold in 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely before cutting into squares and serving. Enjoy!
Korean Lunchbox Cake Recipe
This Korean lunchbox cake recipe is so easy and adorable, your kids will love it! Made with just a few simple ingredients, it’s a perfect way to use up those leftover rice cakes.
-1 cup cooked white rice
-1/2 cup Korean red bean paste
-1/4 cup sugar
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
-1/4 cup water
Instructions korean lunchbox cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine cooked white rice, red bean paste, sugar, vanilla extract, and all-purpose flour. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish. Drizzle with vegetable oil and water. 4. Bake for 30 minutes, or until cake is golden brown and firm to the touch. Let cool before serving.
Tips for Making a Great Lunchbox Cake
Assuming you have a cake recipe you love, there are a few tips that will help your cake turn out great for lunchbox purposes. First, make sure to use oil instead of butter in the recipe. This will help the cake stay moist and delicious, even after being stored in a lunchbox. Secondly, be sure to line the bottom of your pan with parchment paper. This will prevent sticking and make it much easier to remove the cake from the pan when it’s time to eat. Finally, don’t forget the frosting! A simple icing made with powdered sugar and milk is perfect for lunchbox cakes. Just be sure to store the cake in an airtight container so the frosting doesn’t get smeared.
Now that you know how to make a great lunchbox cake, it’s time to get baking! These recipes are perfect for taking on the go, and your kids are sure to love them.